By Ken Jorgustin
LifeStraw is a compact portable drinking water filter that safeguards your travel such that you will have instant access to safe drinking water.
You can drink straight from rivers and lakes, or from your filled water bottle. It’s simple – just put the bottom part of the LifeStraw in the water, and sip through the other end.
Here are 10 benefits to having your own LifeStraw drinking water filter:
1. The LifeStraw is easy to use.
2. The LifeStraw contains no chemicals.
3. The LifeStraw has no moving parts.
4. The Lifestraw is portable and very light weight 2 ounces (57 grams).
5. The LifeStraw has a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
6. The LifeStraw filters 264 gallons (1,000 liters) to 0.2 microns.
7. The LifeStraw removes 99.99999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction).