The Summit Bivy is an advanced bivy sack system that uses DAC Featherlite aluminum poles to create a self-supporting canopy around the facial area. This allows better breathability and movement without added exposure to the elements.
This is the perfect addition to any bug-out-bag and is a lot more rugged than your standard emergency tent. How easy and convenient this little bivy shelter is and the canopy works well in not so perfect weather. A great choice for multi-day wilderness trips, snow-camping and emergency situations.
– Waterproof/breathable fabric top and waterproof ripstop nylon bottom fabric (5000mm)
– Factory-taped seams are completely waterproof
– Facial ventilation system for better breathability
– Contured hood and comfortable roomy footbox
– Includes a stuff sack
– Summit Bivy
– Size: 91″ x 32″ x 22″/H 17″ (230 x 80 x 55 cm/H 42 cm)
– Total Weight: 2 lbs (0.92 kg)
- 72 Hour Bug Out Bag (BOB) (thesurvivalplaceblog.com)